SCHOOL BOARD DEVELOPMENT
Clarity, at last
The role of a school board member is very unique, and oftentimes misunderstood. That’s why we’ve developed the Education Leadership System workshop series. Our custom-designed program will provide your board and administrators with a shared understanding of governance and management excellence, a shared vision for district operations, and a roadmap to effective decision making with clearly defined roles, processes and protocols.
What to expect:
- A personalized pre-assessment, which may include surveys and/or 1:1 interviews by a TeamWorks consultant, to assess your school board’s current culture, needs and pain points.
- A custom-designed, interactive workshop series with emphasis on application and practice using our proven FrameWorks, tools and processes for governance, management and community consultation.
- Practice using our community engagement framework for navigating hot-button issues.
- Mastering techniques for difficult conversations and scenarios unique to school boards.
- A clearly articulated vision for effective operations, designed for your unique school board and district needs.
One of our long-standing clients, Mounds View Public Schools, has been among the leaders in school board governance excellence. How does it work?